1.1 – Blush Flowers Limited (Blush) is committed to protecting the personal information of all its customers (Customers).
1.3 – This policy does not limit or exclude any rights that a Customer has or may have under the Privacy Act 1993 (Privacy Act). For further information on the Privacy Act, please see www.privacy.org.nz.
3. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
4. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
4.1 Blush will collect personal information:
a. – any communication with Blush either directly, via phone or email; and
b. – information obtained by or submitted to Blush from the Customer through that Customer’s use (or prospective use) of the Services.
4.2 Blush may supplement the information provided to it with information it receives from third parties.
5. PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT MAY BE COLLECTED
5.1 – Blush may, in addition to other information, collect the following information about a Customer:
a. – The Customer’s name, phone number, residential address and email address.
b. – The Customer’s gender and date of birth.
5.2 – If any Customer chooses not to provide information when we ask for it, they may not be able to use the Services.
6. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
6.1 – The information that Customers provide to Blush will be used:
- to verify the identity of the Customer;
- in connection with the provision (or potential provision) of the Services to theCustomer;
- to communicate with Customers in relation to the Services;
- to market our Services to Customers, including contacting Customers electronically (for example, by text or email);
- to undertake credit checks of any Customer (if necessary);
- to invoice any Customer and to collect money that a Customer owes to us, including authorising and processing credit card transactions;
- to respond to communications from a Customer, including any complaints;
- to co-operate with any government, industry or regulatory authorities;
- to protect and/or enforce our legal rights and interests, including defending any claim; or
- for any other purpose authorised by a Customer or the Privacy Act.
6.2 – Blush reserves the right to use data (on an anonymous basis) in relation to Customers’ use of the Services for marketing and accounting purposes.
7. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
8. PROTECTION AND RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
9. ACCESS TO AND UPDATES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
9.1 – Customers may request to see the personal information that is held by Blush on its behalf or to correct or update any personal information. Customers may request access to all of the personal information that we hold about them by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.